All Saints’ Church was built in 1912 as the area developed around the railway running through Gerrards Cross. It was planned to build a large church making it the Parish Church but only the North Aisle (capable of holding 200 people) was actually built. The choir stalls and chancel are considered to be good examples of the ‘arts and crafts’ design of the time. The architect was Temple Moore.
A brief history of All Saints’ Church can be viewed here.
An outline of our normal weekly services is set out below, but please visit our calendar for an up-to-date list of what is happening in All Saints’ Church and around the Parish.